Address change form for
Vehicles and Boats in Hardin County Kentucky

When any owner moves from the address on their registration, that owner shall, within fifteen days, notify the county clerk.

Please complete the form below and we will update the registration information for your vehicle.
Please note that you will have to do this for each vehicle you own, even if you have updated your driver's license

Name of Owner:
Plate Number (for Auto) KY Number (for Boat) Vin (for Auto) HIN (for Boat)
What was your former address?
What is your new address?
eMail address
Prove you're a human