Click here for a county wide sample ballot.
Vote Early in Person
Early Voting, also Known as No Excuse Absentee will be held at the following locations May 11-13 from 8:00am – 4:30pm
Voting Absentee In Person
If you qualify to vote absentee and prefer to do it in person come by our office May 3-5 and May 8-10 from 8:00am - 4:30pm. You are encouraged to call our office and verify that you are qualified to vote In Person Absentee (270-765-6762)
Have a ballot mailed to you, if you qualify for absentee voting.
Click here if you need a ballot mailed to you between 04/01/23 and 05/02/23 and request that one be sent to you.
Election Day Voting Center Locations
All Registered Voters of Hardin County who wish to vote in the May 16th, Primary election can cast their ballot ANY one of the following voting centers on Tuesday May 16th, from 6:00am - 6:00pm
- Creekside Elementary-151 Horseshoe Bend Rd.-Sonora
- Lincoln Trail Elementary-3970 Bardstown Rd.-Elizabethtown
- Lakewood Elementary-265 Learning Place Ln.-Cecilia
- North Hardin High School-801 South Logsdon-Radcliff
- Pritchard Community Center-404 South Mulberry St.-Elizabethtown
- East Hardin Middle School-810 New Glendale Rd-Elizabethtown
- John Hardin High School-384 W.A. Jenkins Road-Elizabethtown
- J.T. Alton Middle School-100 Country Club Road-Vine Grove
- West 84 Fire Department-21129 Sonora Hardin Springs Rd.-Big Clifty
- West Point School Building-209 North 12th St.-West Point
Hardin County Clerk's Office
150 N. Provident Way
Hardin County Government Building
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Office hours:Mon-Friday 7:45am-4:30pm
Need to email or fax an insurance card?
This website contains a large volume of searchable records and information. If you have exhausted these resources and still feel the need to submit an open records request, please click here for information about the process.